Promotion Period: From 8 January 2020 until 31 December 2020
1. Rewards detail
I. The rewards to the Introducer: $300 cash (Hong Kong dollar)
II. The rewards to the Referee: $200 cash (Hong Kong dollar)
2. How do I participate in the Member Get Member (“MGM”) program?
To participate in the MGM program, you simply register as an X Wallet member, then confirm and agree the MGM’s term and conditions
3. What are the criteria the member must meet in order to eligible for the MGM rewards?
I. Introducer must be Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 or above.
II. Introducer and Referee are both registered as an X Wallet member.
III. If Introducer has an X Wallet eXpress Loan (“X Wallet loan”) account, Introducer must maintain the loan account as normal status.
IV. Referee must maintain their X Wallet loan account as normal status.
V. Referee must be the new applicant for X Wallet loan, OR X Wallet member that has never been reactivated and applied for an X Wallet loan in the past 12-months period.
VI. Referee must confirm the loan contract and has drawdown successfully.
4. How do I refer someone?
Each Introducer has their unique personal referral code, which is displayed on the 'Referral Program' Page. The Introducer can recommend anyone to apply for the X Wallet loan by sharing your referral code, referral URL or referral QR code.
5. How do I use the referral code?
When logged-in to X Wallet, the Referee cans enter the referral code during the X Wallet loan application process; If the Referee used a referral URL or QR code to open X Wallet and apply for an X Wallet loan, the system will verify the identity of both the Introducer and Referee automatically.
6. Is there a limit on the number of referrals?
There is no limit, we welcome the Introducer to recommend X wallet as much as they want.
7. How do I redeem my rewards?
Log-in to X Wallet and simply tap the withdraw button at the 'Referral Program' Page. We will then transfer the rewards into your designated Hong Kong bank account. The money transfer takes around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday or public holiday).
Terms and Conditions
1. The Referee must be the new applicant for X Wallet eXpress Loan ("X Wallet loan”), confirmed loan contract and has drawdown successfully. Then the Introducer can get $300 cash (Hong Kong dollar) for the reward; the Referee can get $200 cash (Hong Kong dollar) for the reward.
2. The Referee needs to apply for the X Wallet loan within the promotion period, the application is based on the loan contract confirmation time. All date and time-related are subject to the system report and Zero Finance Hong Kong Limited (“the company”) final decision. Any delayed loan contract confirmations are not accepted.
3. The MGM program is only available to Hong Kong permanent residents aged 18 or above.
4. The MGM program is only available to X Wallet members, which include Introducer and Referee. The Referee must be the new applicant for X Wallet loan and confirmed loan contract and drawdown successfully. Or X Wallet member that has never been reactivated and applied for an X Wallet loan in the past 12-months period, and confirmed loan contract and drawdown successfully.
5. Each new loan customer cans only be referred to once. If more than one Introducers recommend the same Referees, only the first Introducer according to the record of the company will be eligible for the referral reward.
6. The referral code must be entered during the loan application process, the referral code cannot be corrected after the referral code has been accepted, supplementary are not accepted.
7. The company reserves the right to verify the member's identity. Loan customer will be disqualified from the MGM program if the personal information provided is found to be unknown, unclear or missing and unable to contact the member or verify the member’s identity.
8. All personal information collected will abide by the data policies of the company.
9. The rewards from the MGM program are not transferable.
10. To avoid any conflict of interest, employees and agents of the company cannot participate in the MGM program.
11. The Introducer and the Referee cannot be the same person, nor use the same bank account to receive the rewards.
12. The referral method that the Introducer used must be lawful, otherwise, the company has the right to cancel the referral reward for the Introducer.
13. If Introducer has an X Wallet loan account, Introducer must maintain their X Wallet loan account as normal status in order to withdraw the rewards.
14. Referee must maintain their X Wallet account as normal status in order to withdraw the rewards.
15. When the system receives the instruction for the withdrawal of the reward, the money will be transferred immediately. The money transfer will take around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday or public holiday), depending on the real-life situation and the designated bank that you are using.
16. Introducer and Referee must ensure the bank account information provided is correct, accurate and active. The company will not accept any liability for any circumstances that caused or discovered that the reward failed to transfer to the designated bank account.
17. Within 30 days after the referee successfully confirms the loan contract, if Referee or Introducer fails to provide the correct bank account, it will be deemed to automatically give up the relevant reward.
18. The rewards would be cancelled, if the Introducer or Referee close or cancel the X Wallet member account under any circumstance.
19. The company will not accept any liability for any problems due to computer, network, telephone, and other technical issues that cause the member to delay or missed the submission of an application.
20. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and condition or suspend this MGM program without any prior notice.
21. The company will not accept any liability for any loss due to failure to follow the instruction of the MGM program.
22. The company reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of the member and withdraw the MGM program if the personal information provided is found to be fake or breach of the terms and conditions.
23. By participating in the MGM program, each member agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of member, to withdraw the MGM program and to proceed legal action, if any breach of terms and conditions is found.