Frequently Asked

Personal Loan

Please provide the following documents to apply for X Personal Cash:

1. Hong Kong identity card
2. Latest 2 months residential address proof (Latest Bank statement or utility with your name)
3. Latest 2 months income proof (Personal or commercial bank records / Salary proof from employer / Tax demand note)
4. Proof of employment (Employment agreement or contract / Employee ID / Letter of appointment / Latest 2 months payroll slip)

If you have any further questions about the required documents, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team: 2531 0333. We will give you the most relevant advice to every situation.
Credit Score


When the owner of property needs a loan, he/she can use his/her property with outstanding mortgage to apply for another property loan, which is known as a “second mortgage”. The borrower may obtain further finance under the same property while the terms under the first mortgage remains the same.

Property Owner's Loan

It is a personal loan plan with a larger loan amount for landlords under the Home Ownership Scheme and Tenants Purchase Scheme with premium unpaid. Apply now.

X Wallet Loan

Technical Problems
Getting Started
Applying for a X Wallet loan
Rates, Fees & Charges
About Credit Score